Thursday, May 6, 2010

Its Finished

I know that this is a bit late seeing that i handed it in almost 2 weeks ago. But it was a real pleasure finishing that website. Especially putting those formatting finishing touches ensuring it looked the best. Seeing my development infront of my eyes was amazing.
I did gain many new skills i hope to carry with me in this career. Its amazing that just learning a few little things changes one's perspective on that area. Im always wondering how someone lays out a website but now instead of just staring in aww i now i kno and if im not sure there is always firebug.

It was great being in this class and i look foreward to the advance class to better my skills.
It was great while it lasted bt i must say my final good bye
Peace!!!! SUMMER IS HERE!!!! time to make money!

1 comment:

  1. hey Felz,

    Indeed, Summer is here. Time to try make more money ... but before I go I must say I had the most 'funnest' time out of everyone in the class. Yes I did. You should have all seen your faces the first time I started talking about HTML and CSS. hahaah... But now most, if not all of you have grown....

    *sob sob* right before my eyes *sob sob*

    I am glad you all found the class informative and interesting. Now since you are all grown up.. it's time to 'get out of my house'!!

    Enjoy Summer!

    Your eccentric teacher
    Dwight

    ReplyDelete