I must say the website is coming along quiet well. Ive got my required 5 pages, 3 sub pages, and a page with links to other areas on the page, css, columns, tables, pictures, links to other pages such as facebook and twitter, ads, a good colour combination, logo and all these things just 1 thing left and its to add music and ill be finished.
But i am glad that i finished my midterm very quickly and im hoping a got a good grade for that.
but blog i must go till next class peace
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I am glad your website has come along. So you felt like you have acquired a new skill? Something useful? I must say you all have come along way and it seems like my jabbering and chatting has caused some stuff to stick in your head.
ReplyDeleteWell add your music .... and next week. I will give you my final review. Come with your notepad. :)
Peace!!